QUALIFICATIONS & CERTIFICATIONS
- 32 years
of Corporate and Charter Aviation experience including:
of Flight Operations (Part 135) and Chief Pilot Part 135
time: Total Time: 12,700 Turbine: 7800
- Current Part 135 HS-125-800SP CAE 06/25/2008
- Current/Qualified in: Hawker 700/800/850XP1-Collins ProLine 21 proficient
- Citation Single Pilot designation CAE SimuFlite
- RSVM: current 8/13/2010
- International Training OPS, TAG Aviation and FSI
- MedAire Qualified: AED & CPR
- Extensive International experience in HS-125---North Atlantic, Bering Sea, South
China Sea, Indian Ocean, and Pacific crossings
- I speak
some Spanish, French and German
Southeast Asia; Russia; North Pacific; the Mid-East, Continental USA
and Canada, Alaska, Mexico, the Caribbean, Central and South America.
- High Altitude
Mountain experience in both the Sierra Nevada's, Alps, Andes, and the
- I am currently
a Hawker 1000 PIC Tutor Perini based at Van Nuys.
- Now residing
in Watsonville, California.
- I graduated
from the University of California, and hold a California State Teaching
- I am a
current Certified Flight Instructor, Instrument and Multi-Engine.
for contract or full-time pilot employment
Printable Resume CLICK HERE